Explanatory note: This creature is not the same in the game HKO as of 2011 anymore. This entry describes a Beta-creature of 2008.
Leopards have been renamed to Poomas before the release of the game in 2009 and will drop different stuff now in 2011. Creatures on Sanrio Land (except on the new Newbieland Dream Carnival) do not drop guides nor clothings/hand-held-items/hairstyles of any kind currently anymore.
All content that might not be be suitable or just too sad for children has been removed from HKO before release in 2009; including death of pets, creatures, NPCs and your own character. You cannot kill creatures virtually ingame in HKO anymore but can only put them to sleep for a while. So they also won't drop body-parts like teeth or paws anymore after being defeated but stuff like "fury", "growl", "treasure", "feather" or "powder" and such instead.
- Broken leopard teeth (value for the npc 10$)
- Leopard teeth (value for the npc 17$)
- Leopard paws (value for the npc 18$)
- Soft bark (value for the npc 20$)
- Emerald earrings (value for the npc 25$) - rare drop
- Luck pickax (value for the npc 115) - rare drop
- Traveler top (value for the npc 140$) - rare drop
- Angel's magic wand (value for the npc 150$) - rare drop