Explanatory note: This creature is not the same in the game HKO as of 2011 anymore. This entry describes a Beta-creature of 2008.
Eagles have been renamed to Greenwings before the release of the game in 2009 and will drop different stuff now in 2011. Creatures on Sanrio Land (except on the new Newbieland Dream Carnival) do not drop guides nor clothings/hand-held-items/hairstyles of any kind currently anymore.
All content that might not be be suitable or just too sad for children has been removed from HKO before release in 2009; including death of pets, creatures, NPCs and your own character. You cannot kill creatures virtually ingame in HKO anymore but can only put them to sleep for a while. So they also won't drop body-parts like talons anymore after being defeated but stuff like "fury", "growl", "treasure", "feather" or "powder" and such instead.
- flea egg (value for the npc 12$)
- eagle talon (value for the npc 12$)
- dream top (value for the npc 100$) - rare drop
- dream shoes (value for the npc 120$)) - rare drop
- Long black hair for girl (value for the npc 0$)) - rare drop